905 Crossley Rd - Palm Springs, CATue-Fri: 2pm-9pm Sat-Sun: 12pm-9pm
HOW OLD DO I HAVE TO BE TO PLAY?
- All players should be AT LEAST 6 years of age.
- It is important to note that the VR headset manufacturer recommends players be at least 8 years or older. However, we have found that some children as young as 6 meet the mental and physical requirements to operate the headsets and controllers on their own and have the ability to follow basic rules that ensure the safety of themselves, other players and the equipment.
- We have family-friendly games available in virtual reality and we will always work with you to ensure games are age-appropriate before the play time begins.
DO I HAVE TO SIGN A WAIVER?
- Yes, all players are required to sign a waiver before they play. Players under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign on their behalf. You will only need to do this on your first visit. You can find this on our WAIVER page.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
- Light-weight, comfortable clothes you can easily move around in and sneakers/flat shoes are recommended. You will be actively playing so heavy clothing and heels may hinder your movement!
- Glasses with large frames may not fit into the VR headsets so contact lenses are recommended when possible.
- For optimal comfort, long hair should be worn down rather than in a high bun or ponytail.
WILL I GET MOTION SICKNESS?
- VR has been known to cause nausea in a small amount of people. Some games and experiences can be more likely to cause this. If you are susceptible to motion sickness, try some of the beginner games before moving on to the more advanced. - We can also provide chairs, and softer experiences so you can best enjoy your time in the Virtual World.
DO I NEED A RESERVATION?
- No. Walk-Ins are accepted, but reservations are recommended, especially if you plan to play on multiple stations. We currently have 5 Virtual Reality Stations. - For the Ubisoft Escape Games, you must reserve 1 Station per Player (2 Player Minimum), for 1 Hour. You can make reservations via our BOOKING site.-You can also CONTACT us via phone or email if you have further questions, and we can discuss how best to suit your needs.